General Advice Disclaimer
The advice provided on this website is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any products are detailed on this website, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the products and consider its contents before making any decisions. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Shree Financial disclaim all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this site. The user must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the material on this site, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this website is no substitute for financial advice.
- We start working towards your requirement based on the information that you provide us and goals that you set for yourself. The results will depend on execution of our recommendations and true up of our assumptions.
- Tax assumptions currently made may undergo a substantial change based on regulatory policies in force from time to time.
- Please do not treat our Solutions as a legal or accounting advice. You should discuss this with your Lawyer and Chartered Accountant.
- The numbers mentioned are just ball park estimates. The actual situation may not be same, depending on the various factors from time to time. There is no warranty on accuracy & we do not accept any liability for any error, omission or any loss in this regard.
- While we have tried our best to be as reasonably accurate as possible, we cannot assure you regarding the financial outcome of your investments. This is due to dynamic nature of our economic and tax environment.
- If the information you have provided is incorrect, the result (outcome) will reflect that. Please carefully review that the information you have provided to us is good.
- Assumptions made by us in good faith may impact in a negative or a positive way. Please review all assumptions at your end.
- Past performance does not guarantee about future outcome.
- Our advice or recommendations are not insured in any manner.
- Errors & Omissions expected (E&OE). We constantly review our processes and have checks and balances in place to avoid such errors.
- We reserve the right to amend the offerings, terms & conditions and other details without prior intimation.
- Verbal discussions are not considered as an advice .
- Our prices are subject to change without prior intimation.
- The services cannot be extended beyond the package expiry. The client should avail all services within the validity of the package.
- When an action is required from the client’s side, we will make reasonable efforts of follow up and then apply 3 Strike rule. This means that after sending you 3 written reminders, our responsibility ends in relation to the outstanding action, input, review confirmation etc. pending at client’s end.