Good & Service Tax (GST) introduced in India with effective from July 01, 2017 and brings ease to do business. It provides great benefit for traders & consumers.
Reduction in multiplicity of taxes, more efficient neutralization of taxes especially for exports & development of common national market.
On the other side it equally beneficial for consumers as a simpler Tax system, reduction in prices of goods & services due to elimination of cascading & increase in employment opportunities.
- Overview on GST
- GST Registration
- Step By Step Guide To Taxpayers
- GST Rules
- Filing of GST return
- GST – CONCEPT & STATUS
- Goods Rates Booklet
- Service Rates Booklets
- GST Offline Tool
- FAQ on GST
- Govt RBI can act as GST payment aggregator
- India Inc Will Get Tax Refunds to Ensure Fair Start to GST
- Stakeholders View on 3 GST Reports Sought by Oct End
- The Central Goods And Services Tax Bill, 2017
- The Goods And Services Tax (Compensation To States) Bill, 2017
- The Integrated Goods And Services Tax Bill, 2017
- The Union Territory Goods And Services Tax Bill, 2017